I’ve been nominated for another blogger award! As you can tell from the photo, this particular blogger award is called Sunshine Blogger Award and it’s an award I’ve been seeing all over my Twitter feed for awhile now. It’s a fun award, where fellow bloggers get to nominate other bloggers and allows readers to know the blogger even better. Am thrilled to be nominated by Jupiter Hadley! Jupiter’s blog serves as her portfolio, allowing her to showcase everything she does but there is also a lifestyle blog under the Our Life tab of the site.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 people and them 11 questions
- Notify the nominees
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award image in your post
I don’t have one specific place in mind but I always love roaming around the Makati Commercial Business District area. I love walking around Legaspi and Salcedo villages, visiting the parks and checking out stores and restaurants that are in the area.
Big, busy city for sure! I love exploring the city and there’s so many things you see and things you can do in a big, busy city!
My mom cooked beef caldereta for me once and I loved it so much, I now request it every now and then!
Lotion. I’m addicted to it, I guess. I have to have a big one by my bed, another big one to apply on my body after taking a bath and one handy one that can fit in a bag so I can take it with me wherever I go.
This was taken in Siargao last year. I was in the company of friends. I enjoyed a good meal at this open air restaurant and the sun was finally shining brightly after days of rain on the island. It was such a relaxing afternoon. That’s exactly my kind of beach vacation.
I went to Siargao with my friends and some acquaintances. I spent five days on the island.
My Questions for my Nominees
- What’s your biggest achievement in 2020?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s a series you can watch over and over again?
- What’s the first thing you would do when this pandemic is over?
- Would you rather live in a small town or in a big city?
- Tell me about the latest book you’ve read
- What lesson did you learn from 2020?
- How did you spend Christmas and how are you planning to spend New Year?
- What’s your favorite music genre?
- If you had a time machine, where would you go and why?
- Share a goal you have for 2021